A bright front light with Kindbeam, designed to keep light on the path ahead and out of oncoming riders' eyes.
- Commuter Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes
- Colour-temperature balanced beam with a clean cut-off pattern for confident night riding
- DRL-specific focus, flash and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition
- Run times: high 450 LM ? 1.5 hrs, low 200 LM ? 6 hrs, day flash 300 LM ? 12 hrs
- Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets and helmet mounts
- Quick Connect+ offers secure installation with a flexible mount that's compatible with all bars from 22.2 to 35 mm
- Includes Commuter Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mount and micro USB charging cable
The durable design keeps water out so you can focus on getting where you need to without worry, whatever the weather.
Kindbeam helps keep light on the road and out of oncoming riders' eyes
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Blend in for a seamless ride
The Blendr mount offers clean mounting on Blendr-compatible stems, choose the under-bar mount for proper orientation of light while using the computer above.
Not all Blendr bits are created equal. Click 'Learn more' to view our compatibility chart and ensure that you get the right parts for your bike.
Found the product cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and if we can match it, we will. Simply fill out the form below.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5252793|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.