New for Autumn Winter 2019 is the Moon Meteor Storm Lite Front Light. The product has a maximum output of 1300 Lumens with a run time of two hours at the maximum output
New features such as VLS (Variable Lumen System) & optimal charge time using USB Type C are just some of the important upgrades for 2019.
· Boost – 1300lm – 2.00hr
· Mode1 – 950lm – 3.15hr
· Mode2 – 120lm – 32.00hr
· FL1 – 100lm – 100.00hr
· Steady FL – 200lm – 56.00hr
· Day FL – 400lm – 200.00hr
· VLS – Variable Lumen System. Set my lumen allows you to set any lumen you would want. Simply press & hold the VLS button.
· Lock Mode – Protect your battery and prevent accidental turn on
· Waterproof to IPX 5
· Matrix LED System – Making the operation easier
· Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
· Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
· Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
In 1996, the year we formed and launched our first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explores mountains and cities in the dark. And the inspiration is always leading us as a team with passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue the innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration on the innovation and meticulously build our lights with our attention to the details of every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all your ways are lighten up by our lights.
Found the product cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and if we can match it, we will. Simply fill out the form below.
|Sizes||AW19 Moon Meteor Storm Lite|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||LAAMY1907|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.