A compact and powerful front light with lasting brightness that makes it easy to see the street, path or trail and features a dedicated Daytime Running Light mode that can be seen from 2 km away, even during daylight hours.
- Ion Comp R provides a powerful beam that illuminates the street, path or trail
- A warm, wide 700-lumen beam allows for confident night riding with a great depth of field
- DRL-specific focus, flash and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition
- Runtimes: 700 LM - 1.5 hrs, 500 LM - 3 hrs, 300 LM - 6 hrs, 300 LM day flash - 19 hrs, 200 LM night flash - 9 hrs
- Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets and helmet mounts
- Quick Connect+ offers secure installation with a flexible mount that's compatible with all bars from 22.2 to 35 mm
- Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mount and micro USB charging cable
A double-click on switch helps eliminate the possibility of accidental operation and battery depletion while in transport.
Lumens that last
Ion Comp R provides consistent brightness throughout its runtime to provide meaningful power that lasts. It literally outshines the competition.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Quick Connect+ Mount
The all-new mounting strap is soft and flexible, which makes for quick and easy installation and removal, and secure, no-slip attachment to your bars. Compatible with 22.2 mm - 35 mm diameter handlebars.
Found the product cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and if we can match it, we will. Simply fill out the form below.
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.